The Compound - Mythical Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aisling Crawford, the masked monster. ~ Deceased

2 posters

Go down

Aisling Crawford, the masked monster. ~ Deceased Empty Aisling Crawford, the masked monster. ~ Deceased

Post  WonderlandJunkie Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:02 pm

TRAGEDY STRIKES THE COMPOUND

Aisling Crawford, the masked monster. ~ Deceased Tumblr_m5psu5bVBc1qd9trlo1_500

Aisling Crawford-James was found dead late last night.
Foul play is supsected, however no evidence has been provided besides a knife which was gouged into her left eye socket.
Aisling was found with multiple bruises along her body, and her stomach appeared to have been ripped open. She had knife wounds in her hands, and it appears that her jaw was broken and her tongue was severed.

She is survived by her husband Carter James, who is no where to be found and is a suspect for this harsh cruelty.

Services will be held at 9 o'clock on Saturday morning.
Not really.

Last edited by WonderlandJunkie on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:59 am; edited 27 times in total
WonderlandJunkie
WonderlandJunkie

Back to top Go down

Aisling Crawford, the masked monster. ~ Deceased Empty Finished :D

Post  WonderlandJunkie Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:13 pm

Looleelloooleee FINISHED!

I'd like to thank :.:Dark-One:.: for editing these photos because my computer is too much of a newb to do so. c:

Last edited by WonderlandJunkie on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
WonderlandJunkie
WonderlandJunkie

Back to top Go down

Aisling Crawford, the masked monster. ~ Deceased Empty Re: Aisling Crawford, the masked monster. ~ Deceased

Post  Monstah Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:34 pm

Mary Sue: (noun) - in literary criticism and particularly in fan fiction or roleplay, is a fictional character with overly idealized and hackneyed mannerisms, lacking noteworthy flaws, and primarily functioning as a wish-fulfillment fantasy for the author or reader. It is generally accepted as a character whose positive aspects overwhelm their other traits until they become one-dimensional.
Monstah
Monstah

Back to top Go down

Aisling Crawford, the masked monster. ~ Deceased Empty Re: Aisling Crawford, the masked monster. ~ Deceased

Post  WonderlandJunkie Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:10 am

Forgive me of this is a bit rude, but did you read her entire biography or simply skim it?
"Fears & Weaknesses: Other people. Aisling is very reserved, quiet, and introverted. She will not
approach anyone she does not know unless she happens to find them interesting. "
"Thoughts on Love and Relationships: Aisling likes the thought of both, but she can't ever
imagine anyone being in love with her or wanting to be in a relationship with her."

Not only did I put little time into her bio, I have not yet have time to actually roleplay with her and make the necessary changes that I must, and some parts are not even finished. Again, I do appologize if I am being a bit rash, but I did try to take into account the possibility of a Mary-Sue and I did not see much if any for this particular character. I will have another look when I return home tomorrow.
WonderlandJunkie
WonderlandJunkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Monstah Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:02 am

How is introversion a weakness or fear? It's a personaltiy trait that is typically given a negative connotation, but it's not typically a bad thing. Also, another typical Sue trait is a character who feels she is unworthy or unable to be loved in a romantic sense for no real explained reason.

A good way to come up with a unique fear or weakness is to google phobias, as a suggestion.

I did read your biography, by the way. Why do you think I made the comment to begin with?

Edit: Also how does she have a "model" figure if she's short? That's called being petite. "Model" figures are usually considered to be 5 foot 7 and up. Other words to describe her could be doll-like, ballerina-esque, etc. And how is she man faced if her face-claim is over all rather pretty?

Monstah
Monstah

Back to top Go down

Post  WonderlandJunkie Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:31 am

I didn't quite feel as though putting 'The woman-faced monster' sounded right. Too many words. *shrug*
Like I said, I'll look over everything and fix things tomorrow. I am sorry I snapped at you, I really do value your input, I just hadn't quite understood what you had meant. I do now, and I will finish the bio/make necessary adjustments when I get home tomorrow. Caio. Smile

Edit: I may go ahead and make some adjustments now, but as for the reason I made her kind of happier and Mary-sue is because whenever I make more mentally odd characters, I tend to go a bit overboard and try become attention whores.
WonderlandJunkie
WonderlandJunkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Monstah Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:35 am

WonderlandJunkie wrote:I didn't quite feel as though putting 'The woman-faced monster' sounded right. Too many words. *shrug*
Like I said, I'll look over everything and fix things tomorrow. I am sorry I snapped at you, I really do value your input, I just hadn't quite understood what you had meant. I do now, and I will finish the bio/make necessary adjustments when I get home tomorrow. Caio. Smile

I realize I might have come off as a bit blunt too. I'd just hate to see a potentially GOOD character be turned into a Sue.

I find this website helpful for finding fears:
http://phobialist.com/

Also:
A good trick to keep in mind is to think of one ACTUAL negative trait for every good trait your character has. So, for example, a really friendly character could be balanced out be an inappropriate (not having a censor, etc) trait.
Monstah
Monstah

Back to top Go down

Post  WonderlandJunkie Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:43 pm

Damn I wish I knew how to delete all of that^

EDITS:
Height&BodyType
Physical Disabilities
Mental Disabilities
Fears&Weaknesses
Sexuality
ThoughtsOnLove&Relationships
PartialHistory

Ohmygawsh. Guise. Myhandshurt.
Thanks to Dani, Hannah, Jess, Jake, Liv, and Rachela for entertaining me while I did my bio, and to thatbitchrightthere^^^ for pointing out what I needed to fix. <3 You guise. /sleep
WonderlandJunkie
WonderlandJunkie

Back to top Go down

Post  WonderlandJunkie Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:02 pm

EDITS:
Trailer that I made myself.

Jess' will obvs be better.
WonderlandJunkie
WonderlandJunkie

Back to top Go down

Post  WonderlandJunkie Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:27 am

EDITS:

Mental State
Relationship History
WonderlandJunkie
WonderlandJunkie

Back to top Go down

Post  WonderlandJunkie Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:54 am

EDITS:

New video.
WonderlandJunkie
WonderlandJunkie

Back to top Go down

Post  WonderlandJunkie Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:42 pm

Edit:

New Video
Type of Dresser
Tattoo/Piercings
WonderlandJunkie
WonderlandJunkie

Back to top Go down

Post  WonderlandJunkie Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:49 pm

EDITS:

Opening Removed
New Pictures
Mental State/Disabilities
Type of Dresser
Hair Color&Style

WonderlandJunkie
WonderlandJunkie

Back to top Go down

Post  WonderlandJunkie Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:11 am

EDITS:

Name
Relationship history

WonderlandJunkie
WonderlandJunkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down