The Compound - Mythical Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Considering Quitting, Again.

2 posters

Go down

Considering Quitting, Again. Empty Considering Quitting, Again.

Post  rudedog04 Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:42 pm

Well just as the title says. I'm thinking about hanging up the ol'Habbo hat and taking another large break. But I havn't completely decided yet. Its still open to thought and others thoughts on rather or not I should or shouldn't.
rudedog04
rudedog04

Back to top Go down

Considering Quitting, Again. Empty Re: Considering Quitting, Again.

Post  SuperStefan Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:49 am

It depends on why you want to quit, really. If it's because school or other personal reasons, then yeah, some time off can definetly do you good, even if it's only for a week or two.

Since you seem on the fence about it, I'll assume you're not quitting for any urgent reason. If that's the case, then maybe you could give it a few days before you make your decision. Roleplays and habbo itself goes through phases where things are plain dead, but eventually they get more exciting again. I hate to be that guy, but it definetly helps if you have a roleplay or group of friends you stick specifically to help liven things up. Getting yourself really involved in a storyline at any rp is a definet reminder as to why you liked it in the first place.
SuperStefan
SuperStefan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum