The Compound - Mythical Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easton's Thoughts: Scraps of Paper

Go down

Easton's Thoughts: Scraps of Paper Empty Easton's Thoughts: Scraps of Paper

Post  SuperStefan Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:47 am

Leafs of notebook paper bound together in a thick leather folder that's kept hidden somewhere within the compound. Easton records his thoughts here. Not the type to journal normally, he tells himself this is the best way for himself to get things out of his system.

DAY ONE

Already, something is happening here. Cambria wasn't kidding when she said this place was crazy.
I don't know what her protegee meant when she said it was "kind of quiet". It's anything but. I've been here not even 12 hours now and already there's been some violence. This won't be too bad, though. I always did my own stunts, so that kept me in shape when I left the Society... I'll be able to handle myself.

Thoughts on the "locals"

Ibram Lhuene(Probably spelt wrong) - Krusnik - Some sort of assassin figure? Claims to have no formal job, but does "some things". Probably the type that would kill his kid brother if it meant he gets the last cookie or something. Oddly attached to Cambria. No indication of immediate threat, keep an eye on.

Cambria - Same as usual. Scheming away. Seemed plenty happy to see me. That's always a good sign.

Margra - Some Kind of Demonic Hybrid?, No threat - You look like you don't belong here. You look like you belong in one of the art districts in NYC, in one of those little funky cafes I used to go to hide from the paparazzi whenever there was shooting up there. Looks like she should be sitting in a corner booth, working on her novel or something. Not up here in a prison. Pretty face, but a little too quiet for my taste, perhaps.

"Little Bird" - Some sort of vampire with wings like Cam's - What's her real name? Nobody mentioned it and I didn't ask. Related to Margra. Gorgeous girl. The Rossetta says she walks around like a loaded gun. Can't say I disagree with her yet. Possible threat.

The Rossetta - Ugh. Not you again.

Warren Howard - ...Russia?

SuperStefan
SuperStefan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Easton's Thoughts: Scraps of Paper Empty Re: Easton's Thoughts: Scraps of Paper

Post  SuperStefan Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:53 am

A WEEK LATER

Okay, things have quieted.
I've settled into a pretty normal routine, though I still need to see about getting a proper room to myself. I hate having to use the unoccupied ones. Most of my stuff (clothes, mostly) still hasn't arrived here. I guess the mail comes much slower for us mythicals.

My "job" hasn't been so hard. Assingment was to get Margra Morgan to come out of her shell. "Give her a confidence boost," I was told. Officially, I'm supposed to befriend her and be someone to keep her stabilized. I have a LOT of work to do with her. She's incredibly quiet for the most part, almost to the point where she's a little bit boring. Charles Warren Howard (the pretentious dick gets the pretentious full name) finds my assingment to get close to her "distasteful". The guy hasn't had to do any sort of HARD work in his entire life. All he has to do is dip into Daddy's bank account and voila! Millions upon millions of dollars are at his use.

He really is pretentious and condescending, though. I don't remember him being this bad. He talks to everyone other than his fledgling/girlfriend like their beneath him.

I ought to talk to Cam about that. Maybe she can put him in his place. I doubt she'll do it, but it won't hurt to mention it.

I feel bad for that Karou girl. She could find much nicer company than that washed up old loser.
SuperStefan
SuperStefan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperStefan Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:46 pm

January 21

I've decided I need to do away with my mortal job for the moment.
It's not going anywhere but Christina [my agent] keeps trying to push it. She believes I can walk out of this place any time I want to. "So what if you're a mythical?" is what she says. She doesn't care what I am so long as I'm making her money. I threw my phone out today to get her and the press to shut the hell up.

There are much bigger things I need to focus on now instead of the silver screen and the award shows.
I'm nominated for an oscar, says Christina.
Yes, because another award is going to solve all my and the world's problems.
No, things do not work like that and they never have. Materialism isn't going to fix this.
SuperStefan
SuperStefan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperStefan Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:11 am

February 13

I left to take care of some craziness in LA, and I return to more craziness happening here in the compound. At least my now ex-agent will not be bothering me anymore.

Nobody has really been themselves these past few days. Warren’s become more stuffy and full of himself than usual now that he and Karou have split. Which is really a shame because you could tell how happy she was whenever he was around. Cambria says she had an emotional breakdown, but was really disturbing was the way Cambria says she expected this much from someone who descended from Seraphina (I think that’s their ancestor? No clue).

Last night a meeting was called for us members of the Circle that are in the compound. It was Margra, Eponine (No clue who she is but apparently she knows Cam. Cam doesn’t really seem to care about her), and myself. Apparently Karou’s been missing for over twenty four hours now. Cam says she never showed up to training, and she’s nowhere to be seen in the compound. Some of her stuff is still here, so we’re all unsure if she ran away or if she was taken. We theorized about what might have happened. Eponine suggested maybe Warren, out of spite over the break up, got her into trouble with the Davikov. Since I know the area best, I flew out to BlueAsh last night and am now here investigating. Nobody’s seen her around here, but I’m going to call one of my friends who lives in the castle and have them snoop around a bit more for me. I don’t think she’s here, but it wasn’t a total waste of time coming here. I did get to grab the rest of my things from the old appartment here, and I met up with my older brother Victor. He says my youngest sister has died, but I never even met her, so I wasn’t too effected by the news. Apparently he’s trying to keep the family business going but quiet at the same time. Not a good mix.

I’ll fly back to the compound tonight and report my results of my search. Hopefully Eponine or Margra has found something. I think Margra knows something about what might have happened to Karou, but she hasn’t spoken up. At least not to my knowledge. That's a little annoying because hey, if she wants her sister found, she has to be open with everyone. I'll see if I can talk to her about it tonight. Maybe try and press some answers out of Warren without being too interrogating-y like Cambria has a habit of doing. She's obviously getting stressed and that's definetly not a good sign for any of us.

Poor kid. I hope wherever Bird's run off to, she's safe.
SuperStefan
SuperStefan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperStefan Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:38 am

Two Months Later

I found Karou alone in the dormitory hallway.
She's back?!

I haven't been too busy since she left. I've mostly been doing some behind the scenes (literally) work for a few of my friends back in LA. Still helping Cam out with some things, as I know she's been insanely stressed lately. I've missed her though. She was fun to have around.

Now she's back and she's different.
I dont know if it's in a good way or a bad way, but it's mostly her exterior. When I found her, she acted a lot the same. She's really upset though, and she wouldn't say why, I can take a few guesses as to what's causing her pain... I talked with Iliya and she's getting a little concerned for how things will work out between Warren and Karou. She and I, being kind of friends, decided we won't take a side in this war going on between them. We'll be there for the both of them. Even if I I can empathize more with Rou than Warren...

Saw Margra tonight.
It was nice getting to talk to her for a bit.
SuperStefan
SuperStefan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperStefan Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:52 am

TO DO LIST FOR THE WEEK OF APRIL 3:

-Calm Iliya down.
She's weird lately. Something's bugging her. She might not tell me what but at least I can try and ease her worry in some way.

-Talk to Cam about current events within the Circle and new job assignments.

-Get some training in. Maybe spar with Karou or Margra?

-Try and keep Warren and Cambria from killing each other.

-Try and keep Karou and Cambria from killing each other.

-Try and keep Margra and Cambria from killing each other.

-Is she taking her pills, getting crazier, or is it just me??

-Catch up with Warren and Margra. Maybe Ibram (Don't see him much lately).

-Attend premier in Seattle (really? Why there?) Friday night. Book hotel before hand (Don't forget this time!!!)
SuperStefan
SuperStefan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum