The Compound - Mythical Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clockwork Fantasy's ~ Between the lines of Eponine

Go down

Clockwork Fantasy's    ~     Between the lines of Eponine Empty Clockwork Fantasy's ~ Between the lines of Eponine

Post  WonderlandJunkie Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Clockwork Fantasy's    ~     Between the lines of Eponine The_clockwork_heart_journal_by_artbugcarl-d5pmt2u

Eponine's journal is small, relatively the size of a chapter book. It is dated on each page and often written in blue ink. Eponine tries to take up a page a day, though finds it difficult being in the Compound as not too much happens.
WonderlandJunkie
WonderlandJunkie

Back to top Go down

Clockwork Fantasy's    ~     Between the lines of Eponine Empty Re: Clockwork Fantasy's ~ Between the lines of Eponine

Post  WonderlandJunkie Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:47 pm

February Twelth

Long my days and dark my nights.
Tick tock of the clock with the lights up bright.
Shades of the blues to come.
He stopped givin' his love, she's gettin' it on the run.

I've been here but a week and I'm already entangled in the web of conflict.
It's rather Inconceivable, the lies and pain which have weaved into one another and formed a netting of false security over the inhabitants of the Compound. It's as though they think they are safe, wanted.

I don't know whether to be excited or nervous about the events which may befall Easton and myself over the next couple of days. I will be dropped off at some undisclosed location and Easton will continue flying on to BlueAsh, both of us searching for answers which seem impossible to find.

What will be awaiting me when I get to ████████?

Where did you go, little bird?

Last edited by WonderlandJunkie on Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
WonderlandJunkie
WonderlandJunkie

Back to top Go down

Clockwork Fantasy's    ~     Between the lines of Eponine Empty Re: Clockwork Fantasy's ~ Between the lines of Eponine

Post  WonderlandJunkie Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:59 pm

February Thirteenth

Where are you hiding, little bird?

My trip provided me with no answers and left me even more confused than I had been before. (Exhausted as well.)

I found myself at the graveyard and after doing a thorough search and finding nothing useful there, paying due respects before I left today. The air was chilling, forboding to say the least.
What is it about that place that sends quivers running up and down my spine?

There was no trace of the winged girl in the town or anywhere around it. No scent, no tracks, nothing.
She hadn't even been there, why was I sent?

Perhaps we will know more soon.

Last edited by WonderlandJunkie on Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
WonderlandJunkie
WonderlandJunkie

Back to top Go down

Post  WonderlandJunkie Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:20 pm

Someday

“You're so easy to read but the book is boring me. You," he said, "are a terribly real thing in a terribly false world, and that, I believe, is why you are in so much pain.”

Perfume was first created to mask the stench of foul and offensive odors...
Spices and bold flavorings were created to mask the taste of putrid and rotting meat...
What then was music created for?
Was it to drown out the voices of others, or the voices within ourselves?
I think she knows.

At least I hope she does.

Welcome home Little Bird.
Where did your travels take you?
I've heard rumors you fluttered about Isadora and BlueAsh.
What is it that you're so afraid of, Little Bird?
Why do you shield away your heart from the world?

Who is this new you, Little Bird?
What happened to the old child?
Did you smother her with a feather pillow in the night, silent execution,
Or did you send a bullet through her temperal lobe in hopes to shut out the world?
Little Bird, Little Bird,
What has hurt you so?

WonderlandJunkie
WonderlandJunkie

Back to top Go down

Post  WonderlandJunkie Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:15 pm

March Fourteenth

It is far better to be feared than loved.
~ The Red Queen

8:30 pm ~ Montana

I've finally a chance to sit and scribe, though I'm afriad my fingers already ache with fear anticipation of the next few days that are coming.

As I left the Compound - not that I'd really even been there in the first place, I've been cooped up with business - I couldn't help but notice the emptiness that rested over the place like a blanket. It seems as if everybody has couped up somewhere, getting ready to hibernate - to nest - and is tucked neatly away under the recidivist's wing. I have been too busy these past weeks to do any sort of thing. The Circle is as demanding as ever and Cambria demands almost every last ounce of my energy to help keep it functioning. In fact, as soon as I arrive to my first destination, I may just sleep.
No, no, can't do that, Eponine.
You've got things to do!

WonderlandJunkie
WonderlandJunkie

Back to top Go down

Post  WonderlandJunkie Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:10 pm

March Fifteenth

1:03 am ~ Isadora, Spain

I landed in the land of the setting sun several hours ago, headed towards the city which rose from the ashes in a sparkling, phoenix flame.

Most of the evening was spent doing rather unprofessional things, fornication and misconduct and complete intoxication of the senses. Isadora is know for it's lively night life which can draw anybody such as myself in, and so I wondered further into the city so that I could spend time in the entertainment districts, full of clubs and theatres which offered a soothing yet frenzied ambience for a lonely soul such as myself.

The Penthouse Suite.
The sheets are made of pure silk, eggplant in color to contrast against the creme walls and thin black curtains which offer no shade against the bustling city life of Isadora. I wouldn't doubt that many lovers have had broken intimacies and many dreams have been altered upon this very berth.

And now I lay here with only spirits to keep me company as I stare at the ceiling which glitters above the crystal chandelier - no lover, no friends, - only a lukewarm bottle of Champeigne and a rented musical on the television.

As I stare at the blank page, I am at once awash in words but unable to find the ones I want to use.

WonderlandJunkie
WonderlandJunkie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum