The Compound - Mythical Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UP COMING PLOT DEVELOPMENT!

2 posters

Go down

UP COMING PLOT DEVELOPMENT! Empty UP COMING PLOT DEVELOPMENT!

Post  Twist-Of-Fate Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:10 pm

- UP COMING STORYLINE -

Hey guys!
I would like as many as possible, of you to get involved with this new storyline thread.
There are loads of points in it which you can have your char move in on, have an opinion or
place in.
Feel free to reply to the post with ideas.

So this is the current situation:

*A pack of Lycans, known as the Brandt Pack (Lead by Kurtis Brandt father, Kurt is a char of mine. I shall be using him in up coming scenes)
moved from Maine to Montana to be at the compound, as Warren requested their presence, especially Kurts.

* Margra (Dani's character) is a recently sired lycan, artificially sired by Warren using Kurts vemon. Hence why Warren called on Kurt to come
'train' her. As is stands Kurt is training Margra.

* His fathers pack (Note as said earlier, Kurt isn't Alpha YET) surrounds the wall of the compound and are living in the forest on the perimetre.

* They are currently the compounds ONLY line of defence - It is proving very efficient.

* The Brandt pack have recently merged/allied with three other Lycan packs from the US, and so they have moved to the compound as well.
Meaning a vast number of Lycans present.

* The other three alphas and their betas have formed a Lycan Council with the Brandt alpha and his betas.

* The pack is rallying yet another pack, which happens to be a split nomadic pack
(Meaning they live in small groups all over the globe, although they class themselves as one pack)
This will give the pack over all a strong global presence and power.

* Lord Roman Black, Head of the Davikov Coven AKA IVG- International Vamperic Government
has heard of the mass gathering of Lycan outside the compound and feels threatened by their evident force.

* The compound, whilst being owner and ran by Warren Howard is half funded by his coven - the Davikov Coven
Roman Black being the head of that coven.

* Roman has openly threatened to pull out on his financial obligation if Warren refuses to get the Lycan to move

* If Warren were to do this it would leave the Compound open to attack from the mortal forces, which threaten to
be getting closer and closer.

Feel free to get involved how ever you like as long as it applies suitably to your character.
Let me know if you have any other ideas to advance the storyline by leaving a reply below.
Also feel free to let me know how you want your char to be involved, if you have any questions; ask away.

Thanks

Twist-Of-Fate
Twist-Of-Fate
Admin

Back to top Go down

UP COMING PLOT DEVELOPMENT! Empty Re: UP COMING PLOT DEVELOPMENT!

Post  Baron Rossington Thu May 02, 2013 8:46 pm

Seems to centre on specific and established characters too much for my liking. Leaves little/no room for new people to come in and actually influence the situation.
Baron Rossington
Baron Rossington

Back to top Go down

Post  Twist-Of-Fate Fri May 03, 2013 1:45 pm

We don't have any new people in the Rp, and I doubt there will be any coming any time soon, so we don't need to worry about that.
It is something to keep the people we do have interested and involved.
Twist-Of-Fate
Twist-Of-Fate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down