The Compound - Mythical Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Notes during observation at "The Compound" : Vetric Honourious Blackthorne (Dm)

Go down

Personal Notes during observation at "The Compound" : Vetric Honourious Blackthorne (Dm) Empty Personal Notes during observation at "The Compound" : Vetric Honourious Blackthorne (Dm)

Post  Baron Rossington Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:07 am

A personal account that was started after a period of time in The Compound. Goes between idle musings and potent remarks and statements on life in general, as well as the people in the compound. It is scripted in the written form of Seraph, which is arranged in vertical spirals of golden ink down the page. Unlike most Seraph, it is written in Blackthorne battle cant, a language known exclusively by Blackthorne family members and servants. A very private form of writing, it is unlikely that anybody not in direct service to house Blackthorne would be able to understand it.

I was interested in this place for awhile. I honestly thought there were individuals I could understand, who I could hold some compassion common ground with. I do not know, I feel old and weak. It seems that everybody wears two faces, even her. It appears that is done, then the doctor does a complete turn on himself. It is irritating to say the least. I wish life was as simple as it was once upon a time. When it was me and Nathanial, before any of this disgusting affair mess started, all those centuries ago. I forget how much I miss him, sometimes. I miss what I do best, I feel useless here. I'm useless even to her it seems. And now I can't even get her out of my head. That's horrible. Even after so long, Cambria still finds a way to mess up my head. It's frightening. I'd never admit it to anyone but I'm still afraid of Cambria. I almost didn't push her, but that's irrelevant. I miss home. I want to go back. The ages lie heavy on my back and I just want to rest. No time for this, Carrick needs help.
Baron Rossington
Baron Rossington

Back to top Go down

Personal Notes during observation at "The Compound" : Vetric Honourious Blackthorne (Dm) Empty Re: Personal Notes during observation at "The Compound" : Vetric Honourious Blackthorne (Dm)

Post  Baron Rossington Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:51 pm

This entry is written in a more hurried, shakey hand, like what it had to write was of urgent importance and needed to be put to record immediately. A small splatter of golden angels blood marks the bottom left hand corner. It still recounts with almost matter of fact precision the details of the account.

Need to get out now. Got hit around 4 oclock this afternoon, over the bay. Took a blade, I'm certain it was a Spatha but that shouldn't hurt this much it was a Seraph blade, but that makes no sense. It's been a long time since a demon was good enough to hold a Seraph weapon. That frightens me. I think I should go now, I do not like this place anymore. Too many people with too many faces....it is not good for me.

I dreamed again last night.
I find myself thinking of Nathanial and Cambria and Alessandro. It is not healthy. I am not healthy anymore. Need to get this wound seen to before I drop from blood loss.

[ The final line is scratchy at best, and diffucult for anyone to see]
My wound bleeds too much. Why isn't my blood healing me ? Something is wrong.
Baron Rossington
Baron Rossington

Back to top Go down

Personal Notes during observation at "The Compound" : Vetric Honourious Blackthorne (Dm) Empty Re: Personal Notes during observation at "The Compound" : Vetric Honourious Blackthorne (Dm)

Post  Baron Rossington Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:02 pm

The final entry in the journal is written in a flowing script, but in english.

Death or Victory.
Dius Volt.
Baron Rossington
Baron Rossington

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down