The Compound - Mythical Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking Compound Employment?

3 posters

Go down

Seeking Compound Employment?  Empty Seeking Compound Employment?

Post  Twist-Of-Fate Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:06 pm

Seeking Compound Employment?  Notice10

EMPLOYMENT OOC NOTICE
- Reply to this post to apply - see Warren Howard Icly for official hire.

- Anyone can have a job - please make sure it suites your character -(ie No one under-age can serve alcohol at a bar)

- Guards will be the first to employed and are required to join the guards badge and wear it around the compound.

- Compound Credits are the Compounds Currency - they are contained on a credit card (Black Card) -
all residents of the compound where issued one on arrival and all the money they wished to have put on it, is there to pay for food, clothing etc.
Wages shall be paid in these credits, though how many credits your char has is not recorded ICly or OOCly -
Just note that money (American Dollars) are not used as currency.

- Please attend your job, when Ic as much as possible.
(though if there is no one there to see you 'at work' then by all means scene as you wish)
Twist-Of-Fate
Twist-Of-Fate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Seeking Compound Employment?  Empty Security detail

Post  Altenburgh Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:51 pm

ToWarren H.
I would love to join the nighttime security patrol, or other similar positions. though my character may be young, he has strange abilities to know someones location just by smelling the air. the biokenesis is something to take into consideration as well. this seems to be a very appealing job to me so i would love to join security, or if you think a better position, i will happily take it
sincerily,
Altenburgh
Altenburgh
Altenburgh

http://colefarmerz6@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Seeking Compound Employment?  Empty Re: Seeking Compound Employment?

Post  xarthan Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Dear Warren H.

Artus would be an excellent addition to the bar as the barkeep. He is talkative and friendly, as well as warm hearted. He is good at masking over feelings, and a diligent worker as well. Here is his Bio:

https://thecompoundrp.forumotion.com/t97-artus-praestict-the-iguana-man-wip

His friendly nature and his diligent work are something to take into consideration.

Regards,

Seth!
xarthan
xarthan

Back to top Go down

Seeking Compound Employment?  Empty Re: Seeking Compound Employment?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down